- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Purpose and Scope:
To ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience, while generating meaningful revenue and positive operating profit for their store.
- Directly responsible for sales and profit performance in the assigned store, ensuring that sales and margin goals are met. Partner with Senior Management to develop operating budgets and monitor performance.
- Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the establishment and implementation of both new and existing loss prevention procedures.
- Establish and monitor all store standards and work with the Operations Manager and individual Department Managers to ensure successful implementation.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, supervision, and development of store staff to maximize sales and profit performance.
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimal results. Includes succession planning for current and future positions.
- Provide consistent feedback to buyers and planners to identify items and merchandise classifications of high sales and profit potential.
- Understands and places a high priority on providing input to both the Buying Divisions and the Visual Presentation team in regard to merchandise presentation and maintenance of an in-store environment, consistent with Polo Ralph Lauren's desired image and character.
- Directs the execution of Polo's promotional strategies and programs, assuring that they support Polo Ralph Lauren's sales, marketing, and profit objectives.
- Maintains a leadership role in community and charity events.
Skills and Requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Retail Management experience with at least 3 years in a high volume and/or multi-unit environment.
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polo's lifestyle philosophy.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.