Employee shuttle service
CrossIron Mills provides a private shuttle service for exclusive use of transporting current employees to and from their work. This is a private service that requires current proof of employment to be produced in order to purchase fare. CrossIron Mills does not provide inter-city / regional transportation to members of the public. If you have questions or concerns regarding public transportation in your municipality, we encourage you to contact your local city or county council.
EMPLOYEE SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
Employees MUST purchase a pass prior to boarding the Shuttle, NO PASS = NO RIDE. Passes are purchased at the Guest Services centre located inside CrossIron Mills. CURRENT PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT MUST BE PRESENTED TO PURCHASE A PASS. It is your responsibility to provide proof of employment. Phone calls to Managers, etc. will not be accepted.
One-Way Ticket= $2.50
Monthly Pass = $80.00
ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS/INFORMATION FOR USE
- The only shuttle drop-off location at CrossIron Mills is at Entry #2
- Schedule available on your Tenant Portal through the CrossIron Mills website
- Schedule created at discretion of First Student Canada and CrossIron Mills Administration
- Bus will likely run behind schedule when there is bad weather, traffic issues or mechanical failure
- We do NOT reimburse for a taxi should an employee choose to take one
- Bus drivers are at full liberty to refuse a passenger who is using counterfeit shuttle tickets or passes
CROSSIRON MILLS EMPLOYEE SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Buses are branded with the CrossIron Mills logos. At times when buses are in for maintenance, white First Student Canada buses are used