Part-Time Sales Leader
As the part-time Sales Leader, you support the Store Leadership Team by rocking out strong LOD (Leader on Duty) shifts and ensuring a stellar guest experience. You hold down the daily operations of the store as needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates and you have a passion for driving killer sales results. Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
· You have a passion for driving sales: As a key LOD (Leader on Duty), you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class, in-store guest experience. You support Store Leadership in doing what it takes to maximize business opportunities to drive KPI results.
· You're a people leader: You're all about motivating and inspiring the team through AEO's core values. You're a role-model leader and you always hold associates accountable to rocking AEO's service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting Room.
· You've got a love of training: You take pride in training and developing associates to ensure they continue to provide outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
· You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You challenge Sales and Stock Associates with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You motivate associates and drive engagement by celebrating outstanding performance - #winning!
· You're a visual & operational innovator: You're a natural at executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are always guest-ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
· Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection standards, you always adhere to AEO's policies and procedures, and you do the right thing -always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
· You love AE and Aerie products!
· You've led teams in a retail management role previously - #practicemakesperfect!
· You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are
your strong suits.
· Business acumen? You've got it!
· You have flexible availability - you're available to work when the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
· They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
· They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and
are offered great potential for career advancement.
· They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal
discounts with new Floorsets!)
· They participate in in-store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Easter Saturday - April 11, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 7:00pm