To put it simply, we work with some seriously smart people. As if that's not enough, add creative, innovative, driven, and fun to the mix and you'll get why it's so inspiring coming to work every day. When you're surrounded by the best in the business, your opportunities are limitless.
What you'll do
As a member of our Retail Team at Aritzia, you will:
- Do whatever it takes to make your customer happy
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Build lasting customer relationships
We believe that there are certain qualities that make you an ideal fit for Aritzia. When you possess these qualities, you simply 'click' and quickly become productive and successful it feels familiar, like you've known and worked with each other for years and it just works.
Who you are:
- Stylish with a love of fashion
- Ambitious and passionate
- Charismatic with humility and a sense of humour
- Astute with common sense and street smarts
What you need:
- No previous retail experience required
- We look good, work hard, and deliver exceptional customer experiences
- For Quebec locations, French language proficiency is required
Who you'll work with:
- Your Boss: Store Manager
- Your Team: Everyone in the store
- Our Customers!
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs to be known.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 7:00pm