Hunting Department Sales Associate
Performs various Selling/Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance, and direction to customers.
Knowledge of hunting (Firearm and Archery) merchandising is a plus. MUST HAVE A VALID P.A.L.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Explain the product to customers
- Be knowledgeable about firearms and firearm safety
- Assist customers on the sales floor with the product in the hunting department as needed
- Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines
- Remains Product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge training
- Follow all procedures with relation to sales of firearms and complete all documents with precision
- Be knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signage
- Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
- Restock merchandise as required
-Assist in back stock if necessary
- Other duties, assignments, and responsibilities as needed
MUST HAVE A VALID P.A.L. (Firearms License) to be a candidate for this position. Please tell us why you feel you would be a good fit for Bass Pro Shops. Valid Firearms License is a MUST
Candidates need to be at least 17 years of age.
- Monday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm