Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward individuals who are passionate about the customer experience and achieving results. As a Stock Associate, you are a flexible team player with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fun, inspiring and fast-paced store environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Keep selling floor and stock room neat, organized and stocked
· Execute all shipping and receiving protocols and policies
· Demonstrate flexibility and perform stock tasks with speed and excellence
· Ensure cleanliness and visual standards are maintained throughout the day
· Consistently support selling team with business needs while prioritizing the customer experience
· Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
WE'D LOVE TO SEE:
· 1+ year of relevant retail experience
· Energetic and motivated with the ability to drive results
· Customer service focused
· Technologically savvy, organized individual
· Cross-Brand Discount
· Amazing growth and mobility opportunities across all 3 brands
· Flexible schedule
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V
Accommodations for applicants, including applicants with disabilities, are available in all aspects of the Company's selection and recruitment process, upon request. If you require any form of accommodation, please contact the Human Resources department at [email protected] .
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men's and women's ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
- Thursday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2021 11:05am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 26, 2021 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2021 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2021 9:00am - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - Dec. 31, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm
- New Years Day - Jan. 1, 2022 11:00am - 6:00pm