Brand Ambassador - Full Time
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Our Polo Ralph Lauren Sales Associates are the first and most important relationship our customers have. They are the ones delivering the Ralph Lauren Experience by creating connections, offering hospitality, providing recommendations and listening. Associates succeed through living our service philosophy of being a driver, a brand ambassador, inclusive, flexible and proactive. The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands and delivers sales and profit performance, understanding key tools and resources to drive selling
- Supports the store in the execution of company initiatives
- Supports and participates in team training to execute business results
- Creative in thinking of new way to engage clients and reach out to a wider client base
- Is the ideal representative of the customer experience expectations in store
- Delivers a consistent experience aligned to RL Brand expectations by supporting the company and store vision
- Engages in store client initiatives and community outreach
- Champion of RL core values
- Embraces RL "More ways to shop" and new technology
- Supports a collaborative environment with the customer at its core
- Engages in networking and sourcing talent
- Provides on going feedback to Management on successes and opportunities
- Strengthen customer connectivity with alternative paths to purchase by supporting alternative purchasing processes - Gladly, Click to Zoom, JRNI, Ship to Home.
- Broaden customer accessibility to product discovery - QR codes, digital catalogs, virtual stores.
- Maintains exceptional productivity standards through store execution
- Upholds all company policies and procedures
- Provides necessary feedback to Management on category opportunities or needs.
- Ensures sales floor and all store standards are met at all time.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Retail experience or similar industry experience in a complex, high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing room, cashwrap and office; work around/with chemicals, lift/climb up to 30 lbs. and climb moderately
- Ability to operate the register, stand, move and walk for multiple hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day, evening, weekends and may include overnight shifts and travel (as required)
- Proven track record of success, including a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
- Planning and prioritization/time management skills
Video Interview Process Overview -
Depending on the store location, you may be invited to complete a HireVue OnDemand video assessment via email. This is the first step in the recruiting process and our opportunity to learn more about your passion, creativity, and individuality. All we ask is you be your authentic self.
This is a unique opportunity to bring your application to life. You'll be asked to answer several behavioral, technical, and situational questions along with a few games. Treat this as you would an interview: It's a way to help us get to know you and for you to shine in ways a traditional recruitment process doesn't allow.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 8:00pm