Tommy Bahama is a lifestyle company that defines relaxed, sophisticated style. From its casual-yet-upscale collections of men's and women's apparel, swimwear, footwear, accessories and home furnishings to island-inspired cuisine and cocktails with a signature twist at our restaurants, your island escape is well within reach. Tommy Bahama is looking for qualified team members to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season's stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations - taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
· Create a relaxed destination Genuinely greet all guests with a friendly smile, select and help locate or obtain merchandise based on guest needs and desires
· Set the course Learn, reference, and share current product knowledge with our guest; providing prompt recommendations and professional service to enhance their shopping experience (e.g. fit , fashion wardrobing advice and suggesting add-ons)
· Build the perfect oasis Emphasize brand direction and seek opportunities to informing guest of current marketing programs and upcoming events
· Onboard your crew Actively participate in all store-related meetings, working towards exceeding sales and service performance goals set by store management
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
· You have 2+ years of Guest and Sales experience
· You have a "get things done" mindset
· You are a natural collaborator and are able to identify opportunities and take initiative
· You have a High School diploma or GED
· Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
· Bending/stooping/kneeling required frequently
· Climbing ladders occasionally
· Routine standing for duration of shift (up to 8 hours)
· Ability to work varied hours and days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
- Wednesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 8:00pm