· Manages and coordinates the daily activities of the sales staff engaged in promoting and selling products to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Maximizes sales by enhancing our brand image in the market and ensuring a consistent superior customer experience.
· Develops new customer relationships and interacts with existing customers to increase sales.
· Attains monthly sales, conversion and other KPI goals.
In addition to intelligence, high energy and visionary thinking, the ideal candidates will have related luxury or specialty retail experience, a good selling presence and superior customer service skills.
Tumi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 14, 2019 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 7:00pm