To assist store management in reaching all store objectives. To ensure the retail store maximizes its sales revenue through excellent customer service, store maintenance, merchandising, and handling product shipments.
- Assists customers in the selection of ZWILLING merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
- Ensures ZWILLING's customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer's wants and needs, and providing product information when required.
- Drive and close sales by utilizing ZWILLING's selling techniques.
- Maintains store appearance, assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
- Proficient knowledge of ZWILLING's products and programs, including technology, product information and requirements, merchandise promotions, and advertising.
- Help to support and create a team environment by respecting co-workers
- Adheres to ZWILLING's brand values and Supervisor competencies
- Maintain superior levels of merchandising in designated areas in the store, ensuring that product displays are attractive, space efficient, and secure.
- Assist the management team in the training and supervising of part-time employees.
- Handle cash register transactions with 100% accuracy, and maintain workable register floats at all times.
- Accurately complete bank deposits and maintain balancing information file.
- Comply with retail policies regarding inventory control, sales procedures, etc.
- Perform daily maintenance of the store and store fixtures to ensure neatness is upheld.
- Enforce existing store standards in the absence of store manager or assistant manager.
- Ensure building security is upheld by proper use of alarm systems and store security devices.
- Ensure that store is opened and closed in accordance with existing plaza hours of business.
- Develop a working knowledge of the high-end kitchenware specialty business, including knowledge of competitor's products and prices.
- Other duties as required by store management
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to use a point of sale system/ Basic understanding of cash register functions and cash procedures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays. Also able to work overtime hours during peak sales periods which include, but are not limited to, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Back-to-School.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. - The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 12 kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 34 kg.
- Must be proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years retail experience with a basic understanding of team leading.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 7:00pm