YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO US!
Be our guest. No, really, we mean it.
CrossIron Mills is definitely built to impress our guests – big time. But sometimes, it’s the little things that count the most.
EV Charging Stations
Located in the Food Hall Parking Lot
ATCO has teamed up with EV communities in Alberta to provide charging solutions for EV drivers across the province.
Their goal is to support customers throughout their charging journey – even before they purchase their first electric vehicle.
Tesla Supercharging Stations
We are pleased to announce the successful installation of eight (8) Tesla Supercharging Stations in the Food Hall parking lot! In only 30 minutes, these stations can charge a car with enough power to travel 270 km – making it not only the “world’s fastest chargers” but also a highly sought after amenity.
The Tesla Charging Stations are to be used only by Tesla Vehicles. Each Tesla vehicle has an on board navigation map which indicates the locations of all Supercharging Stations in your area. Tesla drivers can plan their travels accordingly and have peace of mind knowing where they can charge next.
Walk it off, people
Did you know CrossIron Mills has 1.5 kilometers of exceptional indoor space? We thought we’d put all that hallway to work for the health of our community!
The CrossIron Mills Walking Program provides a safe, indoor opportunity for walking in a warm, safe and lively environment. Best of all, it’s completely free! In partnership with the Highland Primary Care Network (HPCN), a monthly Health Education Session will be held on-site the first Tuesday of every month with the HPCN's Kinesiologist.
Registration is available every Tuesday from 8:00 – 8:30 AM at the Fire Court (near entrance #2). All new members will receive a participant bag that includes a free pedometer.
Join the HPCN CrossIron Mills Walking Program today and get moving! We are open for walking at 7am.
LITTLE FOSSIL FUN ZONE
Celebrate Alberta’s savage PRE-history
In our totally awesome Fossil Neighbourhood, you’ll find a truly terrifying dinosaur-themed children's play area with an interactive floor mat where kids can roar the hours away. Located between Entry 3 & 4.
Please follow the rules when entering the play area:
1. Children are not to be left unattended. Adult supervision is required at all times.
2. Children must not be taller than 42in/107cm in height (cannot be taller than the dinosaur bone)
3. Remove all shoes before playing. Socks are strongly encouraged.
4. No running, jumping off play equipment or climbing on perimeter of play area.
5. No food or drink allowed.
6. No strollers permitted in the play park.
7. Play area is open during mall hours only. Area may be closed during the day for cleaning as required.
8. This is an unsupervised area, please use play area at your own risk. CrossIron Mills will not be held responsible for injuries or lost or stolen items.
9. Please play safe and have a dino-mite time!
Amazon Hub Lockers are secure, self-service kiosks where you can pick up Amazon.com packages at a time and place that is convenient for you.
Located in the Food Hall beside the Silver City entrance.
Hearing loop systems reduce background noises and can help guests with hearing aids (T-coil equipped) enjoy clarity of sound. We are excited to work with Hearing Loops Canada to improve the guest experience for those with hard of hearing.
Charge your phone at one of the complimentary charging stations located in the Food Hall washroom area.
- Information Services
- CrossIron Mills Gift Cards
- Complimentary Motorized Scooters & Wheelchairs
- Shopping Carts at Entry 2 available for $8 each
- Tourism Attraction Brochures & Information
- Employee Discount Cards
Have questions about other ways that Guest Services can help you? Talk to us, we're listening. Text Guest Services at 587.200.2888.
Our friendly team is here to make your experience the best it can possibly be.
We have partnered with AVIS and Budget to make it easier for you to get here on your next road trip.