- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Directions and Hours
261055 CrossIron Blvd
Rocky View, Alberta T4A 0G3
To contact us, please use this form
- Canada Day - July 1, 2017 10:00am - 9:00pm
Just 20 minutes north of downtown Calgary on Hwy 2 (QE II) and 5 KM north of the Calgary International Airport.
From the North
Take Highway 2 (QE II) south to Highway 566 exit. Take 566 east to CrossIron Blvd. and head south. Destination will be on right.
From the South
Take Highway 2 (QE II) north to Highway 566 exit. Take 566 east to CrossIron Blvd. and head south. Destination will be on right. You also have the option of taking the CrossIron Drive exit.
From the East
Take Highway 566 west. At CrossIron Blvd. make a left at the lights and head south on CrossIron Blvd. Destination will be on right.
From the West
Take Highway 566 east. At CrossIron Blvd. make a right at the lights and head south on CrossIron Blvd. Destination will be on right.
CrossIron Drive Exit
Take Deerfoot Trail/Highway 2 north to the CrossIron Drive exit then turn left on CrossIron Blvd. Destination will be on left.
Take Stoney Trail to Deerfoot Trail/Highway 2 north. You will have the choice of taking the CrossIron Drive exit or the Highway 566 exit. If you take the CrossIron Drive exit, turn left on CrossIron Blvd and destination will be on left. If you take the Highway 566 exit, take 566 east to CrossIron Blvd. and head south. Destination will be on right.
Employee Shuttle Service
CrossIron Mills provides a private shuttle service for exclusive use of transporting current employees to and from their work. This is a private service that requires current proof of employment to be produced in order to purchase fare. CrossIron Mills does not provide inter-city / regional transportation to members of the public. If you have questions or concerns regarding public transportation in your municipality, we encourage you to contact your local city or county council.
Employees MUST purchase a pass prior to boarding the Shuttle, NO PASS = NO RIDE. Passes are purchased at the Guest Services centre located inside CrossIron Mills. CURRENT PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT MUST BE PRESENTED TO PURCHASE A PASS. It is your responsibility to provide proof of employment. Phone calls to Managers, etc. will not be accepted.
AIRDRIE TRANSIT SERVICE
One-Way Ticket= $2.00
Monthly Pass = $65.00
ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS/INFORMATION FOR USE
- The only shuttle drop-off location at CrossIron Mills is at Entry #2
- Schedule available on your Tenant Portal through the CrossIron Mills website
- Schedule created at discretion of First Student Canada and CrossIron Mills Administration
- Bus will likely run behind schedule when there is bad weather, traffic issues or mechanical failure
- We do NOT reimburse for a taxi should an employee choose to take one
- Bus drivers are at full liberty to refuse a passenger who is using counterfeit shuttle tickets or passes
CROSSIRON MILLS EMPLOYEE SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Buses are branded with the CrossIron Mills logos. At times when buses are in for maintenance, white First Student Canada buses are used
HERE'S ADDITIONAL WAYS TO GET HERE.
Airdrie Transit I.C.E. Bus
Airdrie Transit is now providing daily service between Airdrie, CrossIron Mills and McKnight-Westwinds LRT station in northeast Calgary. The CrossIron Mills Employee Shuttle tickets/passes will be accepted as full fair on Airdrie Transit Routes that include a CrossIron Mills stop. The fare is determined based on destination - CrossIron Mills, McKnight-Westwinds LRT or Airdrie. The fare is $3.00 from Airdrie or Calgary to CrossIron Mills one way and from Airdrie to Calgary or vice versa is $5.00 one way.
- Transit schedules are created at the discretion of Airdrie Transit.
- For the Airdrie Transit I.C.E Route schedule and contact information, Click Here
- To track the location of your bus, Click Here
- Map your trip using Google Maps; new added functionality incorporates both Airdrie Transit and Calgary transit resources
This route runs from 2 stops in South Airdrie to CrossIron Mills to Westwinds/McKnight LRT Station in Calgary and back. The Airdrie stops are South bound Main Street at Sierra Springs Dr. (Wal-Mart) and North bound Sierra Springs Dr. near the Co-op Gas Bar.
ROUTES # 901 and 902
These routes pickup throughout Airdrie going to downtown Calgary with early morning only stops at CrossIron Mills.
For additional information, please call CrossIron Mills Guest Services centre (403) 984-6800 Guest Services operates in conjunction with mall hours.