Pillars of Community Investment
When it comes to our community initiatives, we want to make sure our efforts are expended in the most efficient way possible.
To focus our efforts, we have defined five core focus areas of community development:
- Health & Wellness
- Arts, Sports & Culture
- Environmental Consciousness
- Family & Community Togetherness
- Education & Enrichment
We evaluate all requests for donations and sponsorship according to our 5 Pillars and are committed to supporting a diverse variety of charities and non-profit organizations that share in one or more of core focus areas.
CrossIron Mills Community Space
Want to use CrossIron Mills as the launching off place for your community initiative? We welcome local non-profit organizations and community groups to apply for space in the centre for fundraising and awareness purposes.
To apply for community space, please fill out the form at least 30 days prior to your requested date. For more information, please e-mail [email protected]
- Organization Name:
- Charitable Registration #:
- Contact Name & Title:
- Description of organization and event you wish to host at CrossIron Mills:
- Description of display materials:
- How does this program/project positively impact or support the community:
* Please note: Community space requests will not be approved during the holiday season (November 1st - December 31st).
In-Kind Donations & Sponsorships
CrossIron Mills is proud to be able to offer sponsorships and in-kind donations such as promotional items and gift cards to support various community events & causes. To submit a request for a donation, please complete the forum below.
All donation requests must be submited at least 30 DAYS PRIOR to your fundraiser/event date.