At Laura Canada, we pride ourselves on creating unique and memorable shopping experiences for each of our customers. We truly believe that our sales associates are our Brand Ambassadors. If you love fashion, want to help women dress their best, and enjoy building client relationships, this is the position for you.
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards, driving sales by assessing the unique needs of customers.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers, and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, the location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships using Laura Canada's Clientele Development tools.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently
- Consistently maintains Laura Canada's visual presentation, housekeeping, and Health and Safety standards.
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Supports store initiatives as directed.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis
- Positive attitude and confident
- Flexible to the hours of the business
- 星期一 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - 2020年4月10日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Easter Saturday - 2020年4月11日 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Easter Sunday - 2020年4月12日 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Monday - 2020年4月13日 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - 2020年5月18日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Civic Holiday - 2020年8月3日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - 2020年9月7日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - 2020年10月12日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2020年11月11日 11:05am - 7:00pm